Parks and Trails
- Indiana County Parks and Trails, 2700 acres in 14 county park locations and 48 miles of rail trails. County parks are Buttermilk Falls, Blue Spruce Park, Hemlock Lake, Smicksburg Park, Blacklick Natural Area, Buena Vista and Eliza Furnaces, Memorial Park, Tunnelview Historic Site, Pine Ridge Park and the Waterworks Conservation Area. The rail-trails are Blairsville River Front Trail (3.6 miles), Ghost Town Trail (48 miles), and Hoodlebug Trail (11.8 miles)./li>
- West Penn Trail (17 miles), maintained by the Conemaugh Valley Conservancy.
- Yellow Creek State Park, a 2981-acre park with a 720-acre lake and 13 miles of trails.
State Game Lands
- Indiana County contains 10 game land sites covering 32,067 acres (SGL 174, 262, 185, 248, 273, 079, 276, 332, 153, 328).
Other Public Green Spaces
- Sun, October 15, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Sun, November 5, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
<<< Prev page | Next page >>>